Free Organizational Assessment Tool
Not all work is created equal, and that is what the Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Tool assesses and uncovers issues within your organization. By helping organizations analyze current work, our organizational development assessment tool identifies areas and issues that may be standing in the way of more effective work. Through this data, you get the insights you need to get better and reach your goals faster.
You Need an Organizational Assessment to Get Your Team on the Same Page
What Is the Importance of an Organizational Assessment?
The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Tool provides an effective way to assess your organization and discover areas to improve. It gives executives and leaders quick insights into the different organizational aspects of their company. Our organizational assessment instrument uses fourteen tried and tested assessment steps to provide leaders with a quick insight into the most crucial issues in your company.
The Importance of Organizational Assessment
Conducting an organizational assessment provides the following benefits:
- Gives company leaders a way to work on the business in addition to working in the business
- Provides leaders with insights to current state
- Helps leaders communicate effectively their assessment current state
- Introduces perspective and balance between rearview mirror thinking and forward-thinking
- Supplies leaders with the knowledge to decide what to work on now
- Sets the stage for candid and more in-depth conversations about what the organization can do better
- Delivers a framework through which an organization can evaluate its current state
Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Benefits
Organizations that focus on assessing organizational effectiveness can expect the following benefits:
- Gain an overall picture of the organization
- Bring leaders and teams on the same page for deeper connections, true collaboration, and more meaningful and impactful work
- Establish visibility and a deeper understanding of your organization based on facts, not emotions
What Makes the Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Tool Different?
Our organizational effectiveness assessment tool derives its power from addressing the five core elements of work: Direction, System, Measurement, Improvement and PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, & Adjust). The tool provides a window into an organization for a faster and more accurate organizational needs and strengths assessment.
The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Tool is founded on 20+ years of consulting experience and expertise working alongside teams. That expertise is made available to you in the assessment. The evaluation will help you build a framework for how a healthy business in your context should operate. Moreover, you will get an opportunity to speak with our expert coaches about your assessment.
The Organizational Development Assessment Tool Includes:
Overall Organizational Rating: Roll-up rating of the organization based on the assessment questions.
Organizational Value: A quantification of organizational value that aligns with the organization’s continued push to create ongoing customer value.
Work Direction: A clear definition of work value and how an organization should spend time, energy, and resources in work.
Work System: A framework that outlines the most effective structure, order, and flow of work.
Work Measurement: A collection of critical work measures and how they interact with broader organizational processes.
Work Improvement: Clear metrics and direction on how to work ON the business to improve it within a defined period.
Work PDCA: A framework of Planning, Doing, Checking, and Adjusting (PDCA) to sustain the momentum of creating value through work.
Ready to Reach Your 2022 Goals Faster?
Get your FREE Organizational Assessment today!
Contact us today to learn more about the Work Excellence® Method!