About Our Opportunities
WorkExcellence offers several paths for you to join the WorkExcellence journey. Recognition of your effort to get more value from your work is important. Simply attend one of our Workshops to start your journey and join the excitement around the WorkExcellence Movement. While you are creating more value in your work you can be recognized by your colleagues, your industry, and from WorkExcellence. The following is your path to Excellence – Your Way.
Our commitment to you — by using the Work Excellence Method you will:
Use a Common Method
Get on the same page for deeper connections and true collaboration.
Create Current State Clarity
See and understand your work based on facts, not emotions.
Be able to Focus Forward
Know and be accountable for your next steps.
Sustain your Momentum
Continue successful patterns that work; thereby, creating more value.
Work Excellence process improvement activities typically include these features.
- Attended Workshop: Create More Value, Now!
- Completed all WorkExcellence visual documents (Work System, Work Improvement, Work Measurement, Work Direction)
- Used the WorkExcellence Method with your work for a minimum of 90 days
- Attended Workshop: Sustain the Value! (One day approximately 90 days after Workshop: Create More Value, Now!)
- Completed at least 2 Within Interval Check & Adjust Steps
- Completed at least 1 Between Interval Check & Adjust Steps
Certified WorkExcellence Practitioner
- Completed at least 3 hours of Coaching from a Certified Coach
- Demonstrated to a Certified Coach that you are using the WorkExcellence Method – Your Way
After completing the milestones to be a Certified WorkExcellence Practitioner, you will receive a Signed Certificate recognizing you as a Certified WorkExcellence Practitioner suitable for framing.
Certified WorkExcellence Coach
As a Certified WorkExcellence Coach you have the ability to become a trainer as well. Reach out to learn more about the requirements of obtaining trainer status.
Ready to Supercharge Your Business Process Development?
Sign up for a free assessment today.