Work Excellence Organizational Assessment
The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment is an easy effective way to assess your organization and find out where you are on the same page.
Choose an assessment package with coaching.
What is the Organizational Assessment?
The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment is an easy effective way to assess your organization and find out where you are on the same page. It gives executives and leaders quick insights on how they can create more value for their work now. It will allow you to see the most important issues in your work and discover how making changes in your work now can result in improvement in productivity, time, and resources in your work. You choose the value!
Why do you need an organizational assessment?
- Need a clear and simple way to work on the business because we are always working in the business
- Need the right balance of a rearview mirror and forward-thinking
- Need something that works quickly and gets to the core elements
- Help your team decide what to work on now
- To engage the organization in conversations about what the organization can do better
- Organizations and individuals need to evaluate the current state and health of their work
Our commitment to you — by using the Work Excellence Method you will:
Use a Common Method
Get on the same page for deeper connections and true collaboration.
Create Current State Clarity
See and understand your work based on facts, not emotions.
Be able to Focus Forward
Know and be accountable for your next steps.
Sustain your Momentum
Continue successful patterns that work; thereby, creating more value.
Work Excellence process improvement activities typically include these features.
What differentiates the organizational assessment?
- The Work Excellence Method drives you back to the 5 core elements of work
- Based upon the 5 core elements of work you can assess the organization more quickly with more accuracy
- The output advice is representative of your current condition and will help you take the next steps now
- The WE assessment is based on 20+ years of experience and expertise in walking alongside teams. That expertise is available to you in the assessment
- Build a framework for how a healthy business should operate
- Opportunity to talk to a Certified Work Excellence coach about the results of your Organizational Assessment
Benefits of doing an organizational assessment
- Get an overall picture of your organization
- Understand opportunities to improve your work
- Get on the same page for deeper connections and true collaboration
- See and understand your work based on facts, not emotions
- Know and be accountable for your next steps
- Continue successful patterns that work; thereby, creating more value
Our Organizational Assessment Packages
Our organizational assessment can be purchased alone or with a highly discounted coaching package.
Learn More About our Organizational Assessment
For more information about upcoming business webinars or other Work Excellence products, fill out the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.