Work Excellence Organizational Assessment
Not all work is created equal, and that is what the WorkExcellence Organizational Assessment Tool assesses and uncovers. By helping organizations analyze current work, the tool identifies areas and issues that may be standing in the way of more effective work. Through this data, you get the insights you need to change the way you work now while choosing the value metric that matters most to you.
Identify Work Effectiveness Gap and Create More Value From Your Work Now
What Is The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Tool?
The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment provides an effective way to assess your organization and discover areas of conflicting priorities. It gives executives and leaders quick insights into creating more value from their work now and uses a series of tried and tested assessment steps to provide enhanced visibility of the most crucial issues in your work.
The WorkExcellence Organizational Assessment Tool also helps organizations discover and quantify how making changes in work now can translate into significant improvements in productivity, time management, and resource management of work. Moreover, the tool allows you to see the areas you excel and the areas that need improvement.
Why do you need an organizational assessment?
An organizational assessment provides the following benefits:
- Gives business leaders a way to work ON the business in addition to working IN the business
- Provides business leaders with insights and suggestions to improve
- Provides business leaders with an output to hold structured conversations with your team and other leaders
- Introduces perspective and balance between rearview mirror thinking and forward-thinking
- Provides a fast and effective solution that works quickly by addressing the core elements of work
- Supplies teams with the knowledge they need in deciding what to work on now
- Sets the stage for candid and more in-depth conversations about what the organization can do better
- Delivers a framework through which an organization/individual can evaluate the current state and health of work quality
Our commitment to you — by using the Work Excellence Method you will:
Use a Common Method
Get on the same page for deeper connections and true collaboration.
Create Current State Clarity
See and understand your work based on facts, not emotions.
Be able to Focus Forward
Know and be accountable for your next steps.
Sustain your Momentum
Continue successful patterns that work; thereby, creating more value.
Work Excellence process improvement activities typically include these features.
Benefits Of Work Excellence Organizational Assessment
Organizations that undertake an organizational assessment can expect the following benefits:
- Gain an overall picture of the organization, including the nature and quality of work
- Identify, assess, and understand potential opportunities to improve work now
- Bring leaders and teams on the same page for deeper connections, true collaboration, and more meaningful and impactful work
- Establish visibility and a deeper understanding of work based on facts, not emotions
- Know and be accountable for the next steps
- Create and maintain success patterns that work; thereby, creating more value
What Differentiates The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment?
The WorkExcellence Organizational Assessment derives its effectiveness from addressing the five core elements of work: Work Direction, Work System, Work Measurement, Work Improvement and PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, & Adjust) The Assessment also addresses how you generate Value for your Customer’s and your organizational vision of the future (Strategic Planning). The tool provides a window into an organization for a faster and more accurate assessment based upon these core elements. The Output Advice generated represents the current condition of work and will help you take the next steps now.
The Work Excellence Organizational Assessment is founded on 20+ years of consulting experience and expertise walking alongside teams. That expertise is made available to you in the assessment. The evaluation will help you build a framework for how a healthy business in your context should operate. Moreover, you will get an opportunity to speak with a Certified Work Excellence Coach about your organizational assessment results.
Work Excellence Organizational Assessment Includes:
Overall Organizational Rating: Roll-up rating of the organization based on the assessment questions.
Future State: An outline of the organization’s ability to create a clear picture of the future state or the desired state.
Organizational Value: A quantification of organizational value that aligns with the organization’s continued push to create ongoing customer value.
Work Direction: A clear definition of work value and how an organization should spend time, energy, and resources in work.
Work System: A framework that outlines the most effective structure, order, and flow of work.
Work Measurement: A collection of critical work measures and how they interact with broader organizational processes.
Work Improvement: Clear metrics and direction on how to work ON the business to improve it within a defined period.
Work PDCA: A framework of Planning, Doing, Checking, and Adjusting (PDCA) to sustain the momentum of creating value through work.
Output Advice: Contextual and precise output advice based on each section’s rating.
Our Organizational Assessment Packages
Our organizational assessment can be purchased alone or with a highly discounted coaching package.
Ready To Create More Value In Your Business In 2021?
Sign up now for an organizational assessment.