Bloomington, MN | March 23 – 24, 2020 | Practitioner Workshop 1 | Hosted by Loffler Companies
Come join us for a workshop that will help you get more value from your work now. During this workshop, you will be applying what you are learning to your work. You will have the benefit of being coached by the creators of the WorkExcellence Methodology. Bring a colleague to share your experience.
Day 1 – Work System & Work Improvement
Day 2 – Work Measurement & Work Direction
** A workbook will be provided the first day of the workshop.
The participants will be able to:
- Create a visual representation of the current state of the your work.
- Hold structured conversations with your team and the organization about your work.
- Clearly define direction for you and your team that aligns with the organizational direction and values.
- Identify the level and type of work effort necessary to reduce waste and improve efficiency in their daily work.
- Create a plan for improving the most important items and focus forward in short intervals of time.
- Get more value from your work now.
Refreshments, snacks and beverages will be served. Breakfast and lunch are not provided.